Sold Price Reduced Again: RODI Melev's Reef system

nemodan

Non-member

This was the most equipped RODI system the Melev's Reef was selling when I got it. I couldn't find it now at Melev's site This is what I found on Melev's Reef site today.

My system has all what you can read on that link PLUS has a Self Presure-Regulated Pump (excellent to keep a constant water pressure on the system when it is in use). It has an Auto-Shut off system (when your RODI tank is full and the floaters cut the water income, pressure builts on the tubing. When the pressure achive a certain value, the valve cuts the water and all the system is shut-off). Has a dual sensor to measure IN and OUT water ppm.

Included is a new DI cartige and some tubings.The only thing you need to do is to replace the DI cartige (included) and "if you want" replace the other 3 cartridges, but there is no need for now. I was using it till last week and water quality was 2ppm. With the new DI cartridge will be 0ppm.

$200>>> $150>>> Now $100 PLUS shipping (I will need to take out and trash the wet filters).

20220822_170702.jpg
20220822_170716.jpg
20220822_170744.jpg
20220822_172007.jpg

16612042284343932521199736565532.jpg

2 RODI tank valves included.

20220822_174023.jpg

Last edited:
great buy, but looks like whoever will buy this will need to purchase a full set of filters. how old is the membrane? might be why you have not bites yet. I have the 150g a day unit and these units are top notch. GLWS.

great buy, but looks like whoever will buy this will need to purchase a full set of filters. how old is the membrane? might be why you have not bites yet. I have the 150g a day unit and these units are top notch. GLWS.

Yes, if you want to change the filters. But there is no need. As I wrote, I was using it till last month. The water after the DI was 2 PPM for the last year. Just change the DI with the one I am giving (brand new) and water will be 0 ppm for months.

I do not understand the meaning of "not bites yet".

The membrane is the original one and with the quality of my well water I do not see why will need to be replaced.

Best
Daniel

I didn't answer How old is ?

If my memory is correct, I think I got it around 2017-18. I was using marine water till that moment.

I sold all my Corals and tanks in 2020. And used it to get 35G every 2 months that my wife was using on her special plants. Minimal use on the last 2 years. I was going to take it for her hobby. But unfortunately we need to reduce what we will transporting out of state.

$100 PLUS shipping (I will need to take out and trash the wet filters to reduce shipping weight).

Last edited:
Good Morning reefers. This unit is the most equipped one. I paid for it something around of $350. It is PERFECTLY WORKING. No need to change the RODI pre-filter sets now. You only need to change the DI Cartrige and I am giving FREE a BRAND NEW , DI cartridge.

SELLING IT FOR $90 now.

Below are links for

a) the STARTING unit at Melev's. So you can compare with the extras my unit have.

B) The price of the 3 pre-filters that "you do not need to buy now". My filters are still working.

C) The price of the DI filter. I am giving to you this filter included.

PLUS, you are getting tubing, 2 floaters for your water tanks (you only need one ) and the FAUCET CONNECTOR, if you will connect the system to the water faucet.

Best
Daniel

Back