FS Rainbow BTA Falmouth

USMC2897

BRS Member
I’d say my DIY propagation system was a success. I have 8 Rainbow BTA’s for sale $25 each. Pickup in Falmouth or can meet within reasonable distance.
95FD0355-BCA8-437B-93DC-B68239298CE1.jpeg

1:15-1:30 drive from Cambridge. If you want to do it Friday I would have to meet you at my house because I will be working.

Id love one!! but I think I am in the same boat just to far good luck im sure u will have no problem finding them a home

I’d say my DIY propagation system was a success. I have 8 Rainbow BTA’s for sale $25 each. Pickup in Falmouth or can meet within reasonable distance. View attachment 177015
Beautiful nems I just wish you were closer. I know a guy that he drove almost 2 hours from New Hampshire to meet me in Waltham I bought a pair of clowns from him. I’m for sure you won’t have a problem selling they are gorgeous

I am in West Barnstable but not quite ready to get anything new until we come back from a trip. If you have anything the end of May I love to take a look!

slightly off-topic but relevant....what lights are you using for them? I am slowly adding to a 30gl nem specific tank. Thanks in advance.

Not a HOB refuge. I added some foam to a pencil tray I got off amazon to make it float and I call it my RBTA Propagation area. Works well... almost too well.

Back