Reef Breeder HELP!

Yup, because there is some great junk out there for power supplies right now! The light manufacturers don’t make them, but buy them from large producers of power supplies. That is where things get sketchy, as availability probably drives where they get them at any given time.

Yup, because there is some great junk out there for power supplies right now! The light manufacturers don’t make them, but buy them from large producers of power supplies. That is where things get sketchy, as availability probably drives where they get them at any given time.
The light is excellent. Power supply.... not so much.

What is the replacement power supply look like?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just bought the Photon with the hybrid T5 kit that I'm having problems with,the photon shuts off and on by itself, and the t5 kit doesn't fit. I cannot get ahold of them, I sent emails and called with no reply as of yet. The t5 kit looks like its made for the Kessel light

Attachments

• IMG_0825.JPG
    IMG_0825.JPG
    141.7 KB · Views: 150
Please send an email to
logan@reefbreeders.com
Logan is currently oversea and cant be reached by phone. Please let him know your issue and he will get back to you asap.

For the photon v2 led, before you program it, it will brink on and off

Check the connector from the power supply to the light. It may be loose.

After make sure the connection is tight, set the led to sunny mode to see if the problem still there.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back