Reef Frenzy in stock?

choff

Non-member
Hi, looking to come in this weekend. Do you have LRS reef frenzy in stock? I believe I read that you guys carry it now. Also, can you confirm your hours are 9 to 4 on Saturday?

Thanks!
~Mike

Hi, looking to come in this weekend. Do you have LRS reef frenzy in stock? I believe I read that you guys carry it now. Also, can you confirm your hours are 9 to 4 on Saturday?

Thanks!
~Mike

I don't think Yorgos actively monitors the forum -- might be better to call the store # (617.383.9890) or email him (support@lovethereef.com).

That being said, yes, 9-4 on Saturday and last time I checked (albeit, it was almost 1.5 months ago) the freezer was packed with Larry's food and more foods that I hadn't even ever heard of ... but def call ahead and check.

- Archit

Thanks Archit!

Tropic isle is a bit of a hike for me, but good to know they carry it now. Thanks.

Yes we carry LRS foods.

Please call the store Friday at 430 when we open to check stock. We are not at the shop right now so I dont have a count.

Thanks

Currently we are low on Reef Frenzy...few left. New Larry's shipment arrives next week.

Plenty of fish frenzy, herbivore frenzy, chunky, nano and fish eggs...

Huge new order of LARRY FOOD arrived this week

We have plenty of Fish, Reef, Chunky and Herbivore Frenzy as well as Nano and Fish Eggs.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back