Reefcleaners.org [Negative]

Edward

IG: @ed3aquatics
BRS Member
I was directed to reefcleaners.org by several people for a quality CuC at a reasonable price. My package was delivered several days late, no fault of the vendor, there was communication and we agreed on a replacement CuC package due to nothing arriving alive. I went to order my new CuC and came to find out that my account was banned from accessing the site and the owner is no longer responding to my emails. This experience left quite a bad taste in my mouth because if I was not going to be refunded, I would have been fine with this due to the shipping delay being out of the hands of the vendor. Instead I was promised a replacement package and then banned from accessing the website with my account and denied a refund.

Yeah, that's outrageous and terrible customer service. I also had a bad experience with them with a few stuff I ordered missing and wouldn't recommend them either.

I too was fooled by the people raving about them, but if you do a search you'll find other customers who had bad experiences. Every time someone posts a negative experience, you'll find some other people posting how they had a positive experience, defending the seller for some reason. I think it only takes one bad experience to show how a seller deals with their customers.

Last edited:
Seems like only one side of the story here but yeah complain if you’d like. I’ll always use John, he’s reasonable beyond most other companies.

I had a bad experience with them as well. I placed an order.. everything arrived on time but well over half my order was doa. I put everything in the tank as instructed anyway. Sent pictures of the shells and asked for a refund.

I was told they included extra shells and those are just empties. No way this is true or I got less than half of what I ordered. Was refunded $1....thats right just $1....the one dollar refund was the biggest insult.

I will do business elsewhere next time.

I had an issue with dry rock I ordered from them probably 8years ago. I ordered 50 lbs of dry rock and when I opened the box it had a bunch of cockroaches inside that came scurrying out. Thank god I opens the box outside. I emailed about the experience and basically got an oh well.

I've ordered probably 15 times over the last 8 years. Whenever I have had a problem, they have made it right in short time.

I've ordered probably 15 times over the last 8 years. Whenever I have had a problem, they have made it right in short time.

This is also what I had heard, I just wanted to warn people about my experience. I understand the shipping delay was not his fault but there was no reason to say he would refund me, start ignoring me and then ban my account...especially since I only purchased a 20H CuC package

Every order placed thru covid came alive and in beautiful condition. Owner was fantastic. Livestock was beautiful.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back