Salifrit alk correct way to use?

I know you need to have plunger at the 1ml mark but I always get different levels of liquid in the syringe I was told to keep when you get plunger at 1Ml mark that the fluid should be able the 85 mark I've done this way and it reading the same every time. But if i have liquid different in syringe I get a different alk result

Not sure about Salifert, but with Red Sea Pro when drawing reagent for Calcium testing. It requires 1ml and most of the time it stops at .9 I thought this was incorrect, but I was mistaken as the tip allocates the other .1ml

The correct way is to leave the air in there and have the black part at the 1ml mark. It won’t matter much where the liquid is at unless you use more liquid than what is in the syringe. The air is displacing the rest of the volume.

The correct way is to leave the air in there and have the black part at the 1ml mark. It won’t matter much where the liquid is at unless you use more liquid than what is in the syringe. The air is displacing the rest of the volume.

Second this

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back