saying hello and looking for possible tank sitter

Morbid Florist

Non-member
First post obviously, but I'm pretty new to the reef end of marine tanks so I don't have much to offer anyone, sorry. I've got a 14gal biocube with a randall's goby, some hermits and assorted snails, a clump of green clove polyps, a live rock gift orange mushroom and another live rock gift tonga purple bullseye that just started a second polyp :)

What really brings me to post is that with summer on us pretty soon, weekend trips will come up and my tank (and cat) will be needing assistance. The friends I have in the area will most likely be going along on these trips so I can't ask them, so here I am.

I'm up in stoneham. I don't necessarily need someone here to deal with the cat (unless you want to she's sweet and loves to play) but if anyone would be willing to connect and perhaps drop some mysis in for little Randall I'd more than make it worth your while.

Clean apartment, extremely easy to get to from 93 and very little work required

I'd even work out a tit for tat arrangement for people around here who'd need the same sort of deal...

Last edited:
Welcome... I'd offer my help but I'm over 30 mins away and my work schedule isn't very condusive to tank sitting :(

Welcome to the club...I suggest you come to a few meetings & meet a few people.....you still have time to get to know people before you take your trips.....This would make more sense to me anyway....HTH,
B

I'm in Woburn. Like Brian said, it's a good idea to attend a couple of meetings to try and meet people in your area. If my work situation is the same over the summer months, I would be able to stop in, feed the fish, and make sure no pumps have seized, etc. As long as I'm not gone on vacation myself. ;)

I'm in Woburn. Like Brian said, it's a good idea to attend a couple of meetings to try and meet people in your area. If my work situation is the same over the summer months, I would be able to stop in, feed the fish, and make sure no pumps have seized, etc. As long as I'm not gone on vacation myself. ;)

I'll look into the meetings but good to know you're a stone's throw ;)

Well either I'm looking in the wrong place for these meetings or the only one around here is on memorial day weekend when I'm stuck going to some wedding. :(

hey I live in Melrose I think that is close enough lol.. takes me 5mins to get to Stoneham if you still need someone.. just give me the dates and time ahead of time.
My name is Lee by the way.

hey I live in Melrose I think that is close enough lol.. takes me 5mins to get to Stoneham if you still need someone.. just give me the dates and time ahead of time.
My name is Lee by the way.

Chris, nice to e-meet you. I'm still trying to figure out what my non-internet-stranger options are but they're slim. I'm practically on the border of melrose so that's good to know thanks for the offer ;)

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back