Sca 50 cube

SilverWolf229

Non-member
This is the beginning of my cube build. I️ feel like a kid on Christmas morning lol. Lights came in today! Gearing towards SPS.

Equipment is as follows:

Lightning: Radion xr-15 Pro
Aqua life hybrid t-5 24” w/ati aquablue+

Flow:
Pair of mp10’s quiet drive wireless

Return pump:
Either a Vectra M1
Or Varios-4

Skimmer:
Sca -301

Controller:
Apex jr with eb8, pm1
ReefLink

Still in the buying equipment stage. Need return pump and the t-5 hybrid. Haven’t decided if I️ want to go bare bottom or not. Still need to get live rock and new 6 stage rodi. But I️ think I’m heading in the right direction!
4ea68ccebf8f5466c7a3db0ad24bfa8b.jpg
448b1ade6ae2dcd34e99447c6bfaaea4.jpg
13b3a11e954fa5f0a7c022f54b2cb1aa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couldn’t stay away! Lol got a nuvo 10 running now, told myself just gonna keep some zoas....... yep out of room with frags already.

Still waiting on a return pump, keeping my fingers crossed I️ get one either before or on Black Friday. I️ want a dc return pump

Nice sps setup

I just dont think on rx15 light (not even the rx 30) and just one mp10 is enough for that tank if you are going to gear toward sps

Ordered my return pump today. Ordered a Vectra s1. I’ve asked some people in the scaquarium group on Facebook and 1400gph should be more than fine for this tank. Also ordered a dual DI chamber to add to my existing ro unit. Getting closer to getting this thing wet

Im thinking about setting up a similar sized tank. I've been eying the Red Sea E-Max170 setup, but other than a few promo reviews I haven't found anyone who has one running.

Wondering if you compared your setup with this or any other system?

I was looking at the Red Sea reefer 170, this tank came available and local. That’s why I got it. Sca has some good deals too. You can get a better deal for your money with them.

Back