Gone Small RBTA

sumant19

BRS Member
My RBTA keeps on splitting. The smallest RBTA happen to wander off on the glass and I scooped it up.

For size reference -- it is about of the size of a quarter when closed.

Not looking to make any bucks off it. Free to a good home. PU in Boxborough MA

Thanks
Sumant

Last edited:
My RBTA keeps on spitting. The smallest RBTA happen to wander off on the glass and I scooped it up.

For size reference -- it is about of the size of a quarter when closed.

Not looking to make any bucks off it. Free to a good home. PU in Boxborough MA

Thanks
Sumant

Hi I’ll take it I live right in Clinton Massachusetts. I pass By Every day through your area

Hi I’ll take it I live right in Clinton Massachusetts. I pass By Every day through your area

Good morning let me know what’s best time to pick it up I can pass by tomorrow on my way home I get off at 7 AM let me know what works for you I can also come weekend thanks

Hi Sumant,
If you have any more left, please let me know.
I will come and take it.

Thanks,
Rakesh
Will do. I am trying to reduce the RBTAs in my aquarium but most of them are deeply entrenched in the rock crevices. Various corals have fused the rocks together making it impossible to take them out without some coral damage. Having said that, I will let you know if any of the RBTA move to a spot where I can remove it.

free RBTA is currently pending for Seapets.

I might not gonna be able to pick it up this Friday morning but I can do Monday morning when I get off work at 7 AM if you can’t do weekends sumant19?. Does Friday morning I’m gonna be getting off at 7 AM and then I got an appointment with tire rotation at 9 AM and then I’m gonna start working from 3 to 11 so I’m not even gonna get no sleep but Monday morning works for me let me know thanks

Will do. I am trying to reduce the RBTAs in my aquarium but most of them are deeply entrenched in the rock crevices. Various corals have fused the rocks together making it impossible to take them out without some coral damage. Having said that, I will let you know if any of the RBTA move to a spot where I can remove it.
Thanks Sumat.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back