Sold SPS acros for sale

What you have for
millies left to frag? what ones are these in the pictures?

Attachments

• 2A1E2843-5AA6-42FD-865E-AFC59AF60600.jpeg
    2A1E2843-5AA6-42FD-865E-AFC59AF60600.jpeg
    127.1 KB · Views: 225
  • 7BF520D3-0874-4F33-8A5C-0B605F107691.jpeg
    7BF520D3-0874-4F33-8A5C-0B605F107691.jpeg
    288.2 KB · Views: 226
I have bought frags from Eddie in the past and theyre amazingly colorful healthy frags. Very reasonable also. Must try for sps frags. I cant wait for another trip up to grab some. :)

What you have for
millies left to frag? what ones are these in the pictures?
I do have quite a few millies diferent colorations provably abouth 7 diferent species ... text for more info or pictures .also faster responce 5089339465 tky

Great work Eddie
I have to say, I haven’t seen stuff quite like this for a long time. Excellent health and colors without the Blue Man lighting. Such a joy to see.

amazing color you have there, and nice stuffs
i am not a fan of corals taking under just Blue led. Sometimes you see their hand and skin, rocks and sand are also blue :)

I had the pleasure of meeting Eddie this past weekend. He is great guy and he knows his SH*T. Let me say that his tank is UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! SPS TO THE MAX!! Corals are beautiful. He is also an incredibly generous person! He has the best frags per $$. You pick and he cuts a fresh piece right from his tank. No need to worry about any pests.
You would pay hundreds for what he cuts.

Great Seller Buy With Confidence!

Eddie I'll be back for sure.

I had the pleasure of meeting Eddie this past weekend. He is great guy and he knows his SH*T. Let me say that his tank is UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! SPS TO THE MAX!! Corals are beautiful. He is also an incredibly generous person! He has the best frags per $$. You pick and he cuts a fresh piece right from his tank. No need to worry about any pests.
You would pay hundreds for what he cuts.

Great Seller Buy With Confidence!

Eddie I'll be back for sure.
Tky

Picked up pretty much one of everything Eddie has in his tank. Amazing corals and very generous frags for super low prices. I suggest anyone looking for acros to take the trip!

Back