Sunday March 25th Meeting with Greg Hiller- North Andover MA Vote for the topic!!!

What Topic would you like Greg to Talk about?

• Protecting Your Tank from Murphy (Disaster)

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Larval Fish and Invert Propogation

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Poor Man's Reef Keeping

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Reefkeeping Chemistry

Votes: 10 47.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stream the presentation on the Boston Reefers Facebook page using facebook live. This would be awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sorry Corey, I would have done that if I saw your post before now ☹️... not that I personally could have since I was chasing Grant half the presentation!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great meeting and a nice and informative presentation by Greg. Nice Frags as well!! The Blueberry Acro frag I scored is amazing!

Great meeting and a nice and informative presentation by Greg. Nice Frags as well!! The Blueberry Acro frag I scored is amazing!

I was eyeing that one and the Solomon island mushroom.... as I was reaching for my wallet the latter was getting bagged and the blueberry was gone, great score on that one!

Sorry Corey, I would have done that if I saw your post before now ☹️... not that I personally could have since I was chasing Grant half the presentation!

No problem. This may be a cool thing to do in the future maybe people would see this and maybe pick up a few more new members to come attend meetings. Bummer I missed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back