Sold Tank Breakdown Sale, full turnkey package PRICE DROP

Skeeter7424

More corals than gallons
Long story incoming...

This week has been a nightmare for my tank and I. Tuesday saw a snail get stuck in my drain hose and cause a minor flood. Then a power outage and subsequent breaker malfunction caused the tank to be off for around 24 hours, all while we were away on vacation. We lost every fish, and all of my SPS corals. Now after a 100% water change across 3 days, and constant carbon filtering, the tank is stable again, but my mental state over the whole thing is not. I would obviously like to sell everything at once, but know that is a pipe dream.

Tank is currently up and running and stable and can be viewed any night.

The package for dry goods is as follows:
-34 gallon Glass cages all glass tank, low iron glass on front and sides
-Custom built stand (could use a sanding and coat if paint, will include paint if wanted)
-**20 gallon tank built as sump
-all plumbing
-At least 25 pounds of assorted reef rock
-24" Reefbreeders Photon 2 LED light with upgraded wifi control board
-Bubble Magus Curve 5 protein skimmer
-Neptune Apex Classic (non wifi model, but all upgraded firmware)
-Sicce Syncra 1.5 return pump
-Phosban 150 reactor (normally running GFO, currently running carbon to clean tank)
-(2) Jebao PP4 WaveMakers with add on Neptune control module
-1 Reefbreeders RP-M wavemaker
-JBJ Auto top off module
-ALL testing supplies
-Remainer of 2 part dosing supplies and magnesium supplement
-All extras that I have collected over 10 years of reef keeping

There are definitely things I am missing, and will field questions as needed. I am heartbroken over this situation, and just need to move on from it.

Will take offers, but full package deal will start at $1500 because I have to list a price. Depending on timing all remaining corals (LPS and zoas survived) will go with the package

PRICE DROP TO $600

Attachments

• 20220704_131931.jpg
    20220704_131931.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 586
Last edited:
The display tank is 30" wide by 17" deep by 16" tall. It is approximately 8 years old, and I am the 2nd owner. It has no leaks, and has never been resealed. It has a single overflow box, on the top right side of the display. It is drilled top left and top right, I have it setup as right side drain, left side return. I'm fairly certain it could be reverse by just changing the fittings. The sump is a 30" wide by 12" deep by 12" tall, 20 gallon long tank. The stand is 40" wide by 24" deep by 28" tall. It is a double braced stand built by a cabinet maker.

I will be traveling for work for the next week or two after Saturday, but my wife can take any other pictures/measurements if anyone needs more info.

Price drop $1200

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back