Tour Tank Tours

BiGGiePauls33

Current BRS President
Staff member
Officer
BRS Member
Comment if you'd be willing to showcase your setup on a tank tour. These were always a hit back in the day and a nice way to see others setups. We'll have to figure out who's willing to participate and where they're located as many members live north and south of Boston. All in, comment your location in this thread and we'll set something up for a future date. Thanks.

Last edited:
Here’s my 150G and equipment set up.
17A7127F-4446-4C50-A822-CB60F30A6D52.jpeg

1946BD64-740A-4DD2-B96E-5C9CB392D4F5.jpeg

So for the benefit of we newbies, what does a tank tour entail? Is it an open house day where people can drop in if they live nearby, or is there an actual organized tour where lots of people come at once, or something else?

So for the benefit of we newbies, what does a tank tour entail? Is it an open house day where people can drop in if they live nearby, or is there an actual organized tour where lots of people come at once, or something else?
I believe it's an organized tour of sorts. At least that's how it was years ago. All of the Officer's of the club are meeting this Saturday to has out meetings, events and tours for the rest of the year. Myself or one of the others will post something up next week.

Mine as well, lol. I have a 29 biocube running. Working ever so slowly on a system now. 57 Rimless and 80 Rimless, one sump. CaRx, radions galore, tunze or vortechs and ghl controlled.
One tank is never enough. I can see a 500g in your future.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back