Tour Tank Tours

I’m in Gloucester and would be eager to share my humble setup and what little I’ve learned in exchange for the same.

I will be in next time around. My tank is not where I want it yet this set up is still just a baby starting to crawl. But its on the way. I'm in Middleboro.

I can show my tank and fuge too. Not that is something WOW, but you will be able to see what you can't see in my pictures and videos (the ugly parts). I can explain the evolution of it and how I keep it easy easy easy, without stress.

Count on me I am In Westford ,MA.

If the club organize a tour, members can meet at the first house. Let's say mine, then move to the Lowell member and then to the Nashua member. Before the Nashua member we can all stop in the huge Chinese Buffet restaurant in Nashua. From there go to see the Nashua tank(s) and then home.

That is how we organize tours at the Minuteman Model A club. I can follow all with my 1929 Ford Model A car.. . .. LOL :)

Cheers
Daniel

So are we going to do this ? Let's set a date . I would suggest 2 weekends after the FragFarmers swap . So we can show off all those purchases!

As a newbie, I don't know when the FragFarmers swap is, can you please tell me or point me to where I find this information on a calendar? Many thanks
Sea Hag

As a newbie, I don't know when the FragFarmers swap is, can you please tell me or point me to where I find this information on a calendar? Many thanks
Sea Hag
Goggle Frag Farmers Market 2020. Definitely a must attend event.

I would be willing to show my tank but I got nothing really in it for livestock yet. Depending when this happens(before taxes or after) I may have a ton of sps frags all over my tank. I can show how I have my little 50g equipment and how I set everything up in such a small foot print.

Back