Reef Deal Tck coral 40% off

Sparky88

Non-member
These guys have some nice acans cheap. They had a good selection the acans was just what I thought was realy nice

2027a4fb97a09bfeb62c20f489be53b7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I've been to franks and dongs they did treat me good. That being said rainbow multihead acans for 40 I thought was worth telling ppl about

Shout oit to unique aquaria I'm gunna see you real soon. Jsak said you collection puts his to shame and I rather like his eye for acan so im hoping your is as good as I hear

yes he has some real[emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]

Who would you say has the best lps collection from our venders. You can pm me the awnser so it doesnt look like your playing favorites

nothing to hide it depends on what you are looking for. if you post WTB threads most sponsors will post pics of what you are looking for if they have it. each has their specific lot of booty

What exactly are you looking for in corals? I have purchased a lot of SPS/acros from @dt6z (acro garden) as he is pretty local for me. If I like how it looks I buy it. #nonamecoral If you are looking for high end, big $$, fancy name stuff I can’t recommend as I am a reefer on a budget with a family and a daughter in college so I won’t be dropping $400 on something with a designer name and 1/2” long [emoji23] What I can say is any of our sponsor/vendors will usually work with you negotiating on prices especially when putting together a bunch of stuff. I am not bias to anyone and I know there are many vendors on R2R that have awesome flash sales. I am a partner member on R2R also. But what I personally like dealing with local people as I can actually look at what I am buying in person, they usually have started incrusting and are clearly healthy and it is not a speck when it arrives on a 3/4” frag with a photo looks like a good size frag. That’s just my 2cents [emoji16] Happy Reefing!!

Most like buy alittle from every one. Never real had a collection before its kind of fun. I can def see how ppl get into zoas gor that reason. Plus a high end piece can be only 100-200 if your ok with having a one polyp start. Thanks for the advice. Ive been lusting over dongs torchs lately acctualy.

Most like buy alittle from every one. Never real had a collection before its kind of fun. I can def see how ppl get into zoas gor that reason. Plus a high end piece can be only 100-200 if your ok with having a one polyp start. Thanks for the advice. Ive been lusting over dongs torchs lately acctualy.

yes he usually has some great LPS always. I think he has a 20% off LPS colony’s right now

What exactly are you looking for in corals? I have purchased a lot of SPS/acros from @dt6z (acro garden) as he is pretty local for me. If I like how it looks I buy it. #nonamecoral If you are looking for high end, big $$, fancy name stuff I can’t recommend as I am a reefer on a budget with a family and a daughter in college so I won’t be dropping $400 on something with a designer name and 1/2” long [emoji23] What I can say is any of our sponsor/vendors will usually work with you negotiating on prices especially when putting together a bunch of stuff. I am not bias to anyone and I know there are many vendors on R2R that have awesome flash sales. I am a partner member on R2R also. But what I personally like dealing with local people as I can actually look at what I am buying in person, they usually have started incrusting and are clearly healthy and it is not a speck when it arrives on a 3/4” frag with a photo looks like a good size frag. That’s just my 2cents [emoji16] Happy Reefing!!

Well said my exact thoughts there... Plus i've learned the hard way. LOL ;)

Thanks for the kind words, and yes, I'm kind of addicted to Acans. But I have a little bit of everything, from $10 no name pieces to $2000+ designer collector pieces and everything in between.

But I have to say, Dan's stuff at TCK is absolutely amazing, and I cant touch his quality for the price on thos 40% off Acans, that's for sure lol

If you do check out TCK, buy with confidence, as I can personally vouch for Dan's husbandry and quality of his insane Corals. I have quite a few of his pieces both for sale and in grow out, and was blown away when I spent over 4 hours at his shop.
Here are a few of my favorite TCK pieces.
20190226_194954.jpg
20190226_195019.jpg
20190619_234954.jpg
20190619_233633.jpg

Last edited:
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back