The return of Moe

Nice to see some familiar names! I am excited to get back into reefing. I can actually afford this hobby now. My income level has finally caught up to my addiction after being away for 14 years, haha.

Welcome back Moe, I'm just getting my feet wet again too. I have a 12 gallon in the kitchen for the past few years but nothing major. Some ricordea and gsp and a couple clowns. Looking for a 75 rimless at the moment. I have a 40 breeder and a 20l sitting dry.

Howdy gang,
Looks like there are some old timers still around. JimN posting from Japan? Who'd-a-thunk?
One Eye getting the fever for reef tanks again? Dong still selling frags? Frank still selling a few frags? Greg Hiller around?

I'm in Clinton now. Reefless these days after a divorce in 2016. Just starting to get the bug back. Some days I think about getting a small tank to raise some pom-pom xenia. Then I come to my senses.
Welcome back Moe!
You always were a fan of that xenia.

I’m in the same boat. Got out when I had kids and a tank crash. I also divorced recently. Hallelujah!!! This is my first post in 7 years. Glad to see there are some familiar faces.

Just got back myself, first login since 2004 I think.. been keeping small tanks but in GA and CA lol, I’m in CT now which is honorary MA, right? Getting ready to set something bigger up in the new house, really excited to be back.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back