(*This has been resolved and buyer made good on the money owed) Beware. BRS User “Logic” did 4 chargebacks for a large amount.

ReefAddict

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
I been hoping to not have to post this but at this time I must make the community aware.

I’ll keep this very simple for the last few months BRS User “Logic”, his name is Tomaz, has been buying fish and coral from me. He has had trouble getting rides to pickup items ordered as I believe he’s a college student so I would drive down to his house in Revere and personally deliver these items. He always paid with PayPal.

On every purchase he would send me a text after of the fish and coral happy in his tanks. Last week a string of chargebacks came through from him, charging back a very large amount through his financial institute. Reason stated “Unauthorized purchase”. He has never expressed any issue to me personally and now isn’t responding to my messages. As most of you know PayPal isn’t really selller friendly when it comes to chargebacks.

We had very friendly rapport throughout our process and was shocked when these chargebacks started coming through.

Does anyone know him?
@logic

I been hoping to not have to post this but at this time I must make the community aware.

I’ll keep this very simple for the last few months BRS User “Logic”, his name is Tomaz, has been buying fish and coral from me. He has had trouble getting rides to pickup items ordered as I believe he’s a college student so I would drive down to his house in Revere and personally deliver these items. He always paid with PayPal.

On every purchase he would send me a text after of the fish and coral happy in his tanks. Last week a string of chargebacks came through from him, charging back a very large amount through his financial institute. Reason stated “Unauthorized purchase”. He has never expressed any issue to me personally and now isn’t responding to my messages. As most of you know PayPal isn’t really selller friendly when it comes to chargebacks.

We had very friendly rapport throughout our process and was shocked when these chargebacks started coming through.

Does anyone know him?
@logic
Sorry Dom, it's not very friendly for the organization either. We get them all the time unfortunately when people come and go

This seller is very "suspicious". In my experience, I used to text, dm on BRS forum, call, etc. regarding his thread equipment but never heard back from him even though he still had some new posts. NOT TRUST AT ALL.

I'd be at his door with police and charge back printout. Felony. File a report with pd. Oh you'll get your money. Anything over 1500.00 grand larceny punishable by a few years jail time.

Yes, PayPal wants me to file a police report, which I am trying to avoid but will do so in the near future.
I will be paying him a visit If I don't hear from him by weeks end. @logic

It's not quite $1500 but is >$500

It’s funny, there was one of these posts before and then the guy is running frag swaps now. Sorry for your situation. Wish the club could do more

Oh, that guy. I gave a warning about that guy also. And heard after that he got more people with broken equipment after I had my issue with him.

Yes, PayPal wants me to file a police report, which I am trying to avoid but will do so in the near future.
I will be paying him a visit If I don't hear from him by weeks end. @logic

It's not quite $1500 but is >$500
Sorry to hear that. Hope you will get your money soon

Oh, that guy. I gave a warning about that guy also. And heard after that he got more people with broken equipment after I had my issue with him.
Unfortunately, I do remember that warning and the ramifications that came along with it.

I want to write a follow-up to this. Later on, Yesterday "Logic" Tomaz contacted me.

There seemed to be a misunderstanding by the person who goes through his family finances. They didn't know what the charges were and put in a claim which got escalated to a Chargeback. At the same time his phone got turned off for some reason and couldn't get my messages.

Long story short last night Tomaz sent me the money he owed, through PayPal. So short of another charge back lol he made good with me.

@logic

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back