Trident stuck initializing

zajack

BRS Member
My Trident is several years old and has been working just fine . This morning I got a waste full message and "no test in 24 hours". I emptied the waste and set it back to empty. As soon as I did, it sounded like it started to test. Well, hours later, I noticed it is stuck in initializing. I reset the trident and the problem persists Any recommendations?

When you say reset do you mean you unplugged it? It happened to me once and unplugging it for a minute fixed it.

Yeah. I unplugged it and took it apart for quite some time. I started getting no water sample and the culvette does not fill. I pushed water through all the way to the pump. I didn't try to push water through the pump yet. Not sure it would be open for me to do that anyway.

Sample line is clogged probably at the point where it plugs into that little black plastic piece going into the machine. That's where mine clogs up.

you should be able to run a task to reset. google it and the video will walk you through it.

@SteveDola Are you recommending that I rest to factory defaults? I have reset the trident and powered off to no avail. Neptune support suspects the 1-link cable at this point.

I was saying trying this
1657130058968.png

1657130105071.png

Back