Gone Various easy frags-free to members

Ptreef

BRS Member
All frags are free to members. Happy if you want to trade me something make package deals etc. Otherwise prices for non-members.

All frags in this post are gone but for unmounted anthelia, slimer is listed below.

Pink cabbage coral 1" -gone
2*Huge Solomon tree (blue green Kenya tree like)-gone
6 head green psychedelic paly grande-gone
4 head brown paly grande-gone
10 head mystery zoa, brown with green gone$
Pink waving hand
IMG_20220114_093832.jpg
Anthelia-free

In openeness I had Montipora eating nudi recently and I would dip all frags. My case load is low and none of these are near or of interest to those bastards.

Pic is old and colonies are overgrown now.
Medford ma

Last edited:
Hey I can grab em tomorrow if they haven’t been claimed yet. I can throw in some frags I have laying around. Pm me your address and availability for tomorrow. Thanks

Hello, thanks for your kindness. Let me know if there is anything free left, I can stop by tonight if you’re around like 8 or 9pm

I think it's mostly been called for and I try to give people a few days to pickup. I'll let people know if things fall through.

Last edited:
Accidentally made a frag of green slimer with attached teal zoa. Same deal as above. Free to members or 15$ to greater community. I also have a large colony of slimer 6" or so circledd in second picture which I'd be happy to trade or sell for $25.
IMG_20220731_130135_01.jpg

Attachments

• PXL_20220731_175415072-01.jpeg
    PXL_20220731_175415072-01.jpeg
    99.9 KB · Views: 93
Hi @Ptreef , i’ll take the green slimer if it’s still available. Starting to add some corals to my reefer 250 which has been running for 6 months. Do you happen to have some gsp frag too? Thx

Hi @Ptreef , i’ll take the green slimer if it’s still available. Starting to add some corals to my reefer 250 which has been running for 6 months. Do you happen to have some gsp frag too? Thx
I can scrape some gsp off the wall no problem. Pm for pickup.

Back