Sold Waterbox 15 set up, AI Prime HD 16, IM UV sterilizer

SteveDola

Good Tings
BRS Member
The nano tank break down is underway. I have emptied and cleaned out the tank and equipment. Available for pickup (Warwick RI) or can meet at agreed location.

Waterbox 15g peninsula tank WITH kraken custom lid. Great tank with no scratches I can see. The lid is custom made for this footprint by kraken reef and is awesome for a small tank and nano fish jumpers. Comes with the overflow insert cup to use filter floss. Also upgraded the return pump to the better sicce .5. I have a fairly new heater that comes with it. still have the box. Cost me 32.99 at sea creatures.
Brand new = 590.00 + tax
FOR SALE = $300.00

IM dropin UV sterilizer -
used 1 year on and off. It did a great job to clarify the water.
Brand new - 55.00

FOR SALE - $30.00 SOLD

AI Prime 16HD LED light -
purchased March 2021 from OSA. Comes with the flex 12" arm mount to attach to the tank. Great light that grew everything from SPS to Gonis. Perfect for this tank. Comes with the diffuser shroud to stop light spillage. I still have box for this item.
Brand new - 300.00 + tax
FOR SALE = $200.00

Hygger Mini Wave Maker Magnetic DC Powerhead with LED Display Controller -

Awesome little pump that does an amazing job at water circulation. Very quiet. The controller isnt simple and very useful for getting the flow correct in a small tank.
Brand New = 70.00 + tax
FOR SALE - $50.00

I have pictures coming but its all good, clean, equipment. Check the links for accurate descriptions but I will post follow-up pictures because I know people love those so much. PM with with questions or if you want to purchase.

Last edited:
Pic of the AI Prime with arm and cover

Attachments

• AIprimeHD16.jpg
    AIprimeHD16.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 108
  • Led cover (8).jpg
    Led cover (8).jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 99
As promised---- PICTURES!
I forgot to add, the tank will have an old reef keeper controller to operate the heater and timings of lights/pumps and a bottle top off https://www.amazon.com/dp/B083TFLF9N?ref_=cm_sw_r_cp_ud_dp_VS94Y91HBH965ZBGRJ35. All completely functional. I had it working for the last couple years to run this tank's heater/lights/pump/dose. Nice addition to have for the nano tank. Its old tech but still very viable. If anyone is interested in the entire setup---send me a PM and we can work out a deal.

Attachments

• wb15topdown.jpg
    wb15topdown.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 161
  • wb15setupwlit.jpg
    wb15setupwlit.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 171
  • WB15setup2.jpg
    WB15setup2.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 170
  • reefkeepercontroller.jpg
    reefkeepercontroller.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 174
  • krakenlidWB15.jpg
    krakenlidWB15.jpg
    206.7 KB · Views: 173
  • hyggerpowerhead.jpg
    hyggerpowerhead.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 169
  • AIprimeHD16.jpg
    AIprimeHD16.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 159
  • 50wheater.jpg
    50wheater.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 160
  • wb15wlid.jpeg
    wb15wlid.jpeg
    169.9 KB · Views: 180
Bump for tank and equipment remaining. had a few interested but nothing concrete yet. I'm around this weekend to meet

$250 for all - lid, tank, heater, pump, old controller, custom over flow cup...

great tank for the kitchen or office. easy to take care of.

Back