Welcome 'Love The Reef'- New Forum Sponsor at BRS

aiaman

Non-member
I want to give a very warm welcome to our newest BRS Forum Sponsor, www.lovethereef.com :triumphant:
Many of you may already know this sponsor as a former but current MRS member.
He has decided to join the ranks of vendors and become a sponsor to the membership.
Archit will be carrying propagated corals, along with dry goods. Archit is already an authorized dealers of PacificSun Leds and is working directly with Imagine an Ocean. (latest Pacific Sun raffle item at the June BRS meeting).

The website is still under construction but add your name to ther mailing list and be the first to see what great items Archit has to offer.
Thanks again and WELCOME to the BRS family!

Archit Agarwal
Love The Reef, LLC
https://www.lovethereef.com

Thank you very much Edd, Beckbrass, Chris! We really appreciate the warm welcome.

We should be up and running by end of this month, and will start listing some cool corals for everyone probably starting mid-august or end of August.

We are also planning a open house / grand opening party where everyone will be invited. Food and drinks will be on us (drinks in moderation ofcourse :) ).

Lastly, we will also have a grand opening sale -- since the website is not quite ready, I will list the items and their prices on the forum next week, and BRS members will be able to purchase the daily essentials at steal prices and pick them up on grand opening day.

Thank you again, and if any questions, please feel free to send me a PM.

Archit
Love The Reef

Last edited:
Woot! Thought this was you arch85. Can't wait to see what you have in store! (pun intended)

Thanks guys! Really appreciate your support.

Can't wait till everything is up!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Welcome! Will this be an online store only or do you have a location in Wakefield? It would be awesome to have another LFS nearby! :)

Thanks! :)

This will mainly be an online store but you will be encouraged to pick up (DISCOUNT! ;) ).

We will also have store hours on the weekends and during the week by appointment.

I am making a list of opening day sale items right now (all dry goods for now until end of August -- we will NOT sell any corals that have not healed for atleast a month+). So look for it sometime mid next week :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you all -- Yes, this is still me. I figured it's better to get a new username to avoid any confusions down the line :)

I received some feedback and did some research, and it appears that free booze would be a bad idea; need to get a permit and all that jazz.

So! We are going to have free food, soda, activities, and prizes! Will keep everyone posted.

Thanks,

- Archit

Hello again everyone!

While our forum is being created on BRS, I will add updates to this thread.

As promised, starting off the list with a big bang! I will list the items few at a time -- if you are interested in ordering, please shoot me a PM.

Also if there is anything in particular you are looking for, please let me know in an PM and I'll get you the prices.

First up, almost never enough ...…. SALT!!

RED SEA CORAL PRO SALT

175 gal buckets: $52 + tax
200 gal bags: $55 + tax

REEF CRYSTAL SALTS

160 gal bucket: $46 + tax
200 gal box: $48 + tax

Stock up, because these prices aren't coming back! :)

Pick-up will be at the big opening party on August 25th. If you are running out and need to pick it up earlier, let me know and we can arrange a time.

Best,

- Archit

Last edited:
Back