What’s The Best Piece of Reefing Equipment You Have Ever Purchased

Cpage101

Current BRS Vice President
Officer
BRS Member
My best item purchased to date is my Ca reactor setup. This keeps my parameters rock solid!
E007AD48-D856-4AF1-8A93-8C1748348517.jpeg

Good for moves, power outages, and I run a mame skimmer with one

Good for moves, power outages, and I run a mame skimmer with one
I have 2 of these also
very nice!

How much something like this cost I would like to have my parameters rocksolid as well
depends on what you purchase and how you operate it. my setup personally around $700-800 but only have to fill media 1-2x a year and change tank 1x a year. that would be a lot of 2 part if I was dosing. the real cost is the initial purchase.

depends on what you purchase and how you operate it. my setup personally around $700-800 but only have to fill media 1-2x a year and change tank 1x a year. that would be a lot of 2 part if I was dosing. the real cost is the initial purchase.
I'm at $700 for the reactor, $300 for the regulator, $300 for the doser to pull water through it and roughly $100 for 44 lbs. of media that should last me a number of years.

I'm at $700 for the reactor, $300 for the regulator, $300 for the doser to pull water through it and roughly $100 for 44 lbs. of media that should last me a number of years.
I didn’t include the cost of all the Apex stuff I have which interfaces with it Some people will just run them as a constant trip

Thank you for the info

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back