What’s The Best Piece of Reefing Equipment You Have Ever Purchased

I guess I have the same answer just more bootleg.
ATO bottle for my 5 gallon reef that gets dosed with kalk.

two birds with one lazy stone.. I'd had months of very little growth on LPS in tank but that changed when I started dosing the ATO water.

It did let me down the sensor doesn’t work properly it was working fine for seven months after that it stopped working I had to reset it several times play with the wires
And then it stopped meaning it was functioning properly for a few weeks after that back to the same situation

Alkatronic
Keeping alk steady was a problem for me with a small tank and enclosed in a apartment that there’s always someone there. PH would fluctuate and alk would follow. I run my dosing on the low side and the alkatronic corrects as needed.

It did let me down the sensor doesn’t work properly it was working fine for seven months after that it stopped working I had to reset it several times play with the wires
ahhh! that is good to know. maybe i need to keep any eye on it from time to time. I haven't had any trouble for the last 7 years (touch wood) with the same instrument. maybe just dumb luck!

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back