What Do You Feed your Fish?????

Mixed Reefer

BRS Member
So what food do you feed your fish? Do you make your own? What/how do you make your own food? What ingredients are you adding? Do you add vitamin’s or anything else? Do you mix coral foods in with your fish food? Thinking of changing to fresh made myself. Did you notice any changes in nitrate or phosphate? Do you presoak your homemade fish food to reduce phosphate’s? Let’s here your method.

I feed various foods that consist of PE Mysis, LRS, Ocean Nutrition flakes, New Life Spectrum pellets, nori for TLF and some from the supermarket. I don't rinse frozen or pre soak anything.

I feed PE Mysis, LRS and spectrum pellets plus nori @BiGGiePauls33 but I’ve been thinking of making my own fish food. Im wondering if the quality of food will make any impact on water quality.

I am hatching BBS and raising copods right now for my tank = live foods. I add LRS pellets, and LRS reef frenzy, black works, and nori. I wish I could get live black worms...!! live black worms is the best!

Neptune

I made my brown blend but felt that it was overly rich in nitrates and po4. I stopped feeding it

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back