FS Zoas, Mystic Sunset & German Blue montis, Mushrooms etc. - Centerville MA

Ruge13

BRS Member
Edited 2/19/23 Current list at the end.

Hi All,
Time to clear out some space. Happy to send more photos upon request. Located in Centerville MA 02632.

First the free stuff - I have a bunch of small Kenya trees and can cut plenty of GSP. These were given to me by club members so free to other members. Good til' gone.

Always very open to trades, actually more interested than selling so don't be shy. For example, love to get green or peach monti digi, purple death paly, Armor of Gods, any encrusting monti (except sunset monti), blue, superman, or green striped discoma shrooms, AOI zoas, Tubs Blue Zoas. Really anything I don't have.

Some notes about some of it - Majority are kept under T5 lighting.
4 - Orange Unknown - the brighter the light the more orange these seem to get. They have a brown skirt, so different than Bam Bams.

7 - red discoma is a bit bigger than a quarter.

15 - Pandora - these grow fast so unless you want them all over your rocks I'd keep them isolated.

8&9 - these are pretty up close. Almost look like a tequilla sunrise, might actually be what they are. Under T5 the orange is not as bright but when I got them more than a year ago it was quite bright (kept under halides previous owner).

Blue Death Palys. Depending on the lighting they range form blue to purple. From top down I think they are brighter than purple death palys.

German blue montis - hard to get photos of that make them look pretty and they dulled a little under radion X15 G5. Brighter the light the more blue the polyps get. Previous owner had them under halides and when I got them they were the nicest bright blue I've seen in this type. Under Radion G5 they have faded some.

5 - Mystic sunset changes colors often in my tank. From pink to purple to maroon to red. It seem prettier under T5 than the mother colony under Radion G5 but could be because my BTA's like to hide under it and keep stinging it (mother colony not the frag) I can cut more if needed.

10 - the large mushroom is about 4-5” across. It’s big.

Thanks,
Shaun

Last edited:
interested. Can you send me a pic of what’s left?

Hi, Here are photos of what is left. I updated the list above as well.

Pandoras, I can cut more if desired. I also will post a couple more later today or tomorrow. Smaller frags of Scrambled eggs, Pink Diamonds, green chalice, etc.

Still have a couple Kenya trees and plenty of GSP free. VERY open to trades of all kinds.

Note: I do have bubble algae in my tanks but only known pest.

Also able to meet up in the New Bedford / Dartmouth area during some weekdays.

Last edited:
Added a couple more. Can meet near the Cape bridges mornings mid this week.

I will take the Halle Berry. It was pending when I visited the other day. And just let me know a good time. I should be able to come by this week. Also you could come by here if you wanted to see the watermelon mushrooms but I'm fine either way! But I'm fine either way!

I will take the Halle Berry. It was pending when I visited the other day. And just let me know a good time. I should be able to come by this week. Also you could come by here if you wanted to see the watermelon mushrooms but I'm fine either way! But I'm fine either way!
Sounds good, I have the others cut up that you saw, just healing up. I'll reach out later this week.

Oh nice didn’t know there were any other members here on the Cape. Definitely interested in checking out what you got

Oh nice didn’t know there were any other members here on the Cape. Definitely interested in checking out what you got
I think we should start a Cape thread or something so we all know who is here. Makes it easier if we don't always have to go over that bridge

I think we should start a Cape thread or something so we all know who is here. Makes it easier if we don't always have to go over that bridge
I'm not on the cape but a while back club members from the New Hampshire area did it get together at a local restaurant. It sounded like they had a good time

Y'all can do whatever you want here as long as it adheres to the rules that you all agreed upon during registration on the forum.

Still have FREE Kenya trees and plenty of Green Star Polyps. VERY open to trades of all kinds.

Added:
  • 2 more smaller frags of Pink Diamonds

Remaining Pics below. Will try to get some better Mystic Sunset monti pics, these are the prettiest SPS coral I have.

Attachments

• frags.jpg
    frags.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 126
  • Pandoras.jpg
    Pandoras.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 132
  • coral23.jpg
    coral23.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 135
  • german blue.jpg
    german blue.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
Updated 2/19/23

Free Stuff to Members:
  • Kenya trees
  • Green Star Polyps
  • Pandora Palys/Zoanthids
  • German Blue Montipora Digitata
For Sale:
5​
Mystic Sunset Monti$ 5
10​
Unknown Mushroom large ~4"$ 10
15​
Pandora$ 5
16​
Pandora$ 5
17​
Pandora$ 5
20​
Mystic Sunset 2$ 10
21​
Pandora$ 5
28​
Unknown Orange 2$ 5
31​
Blue Death Paly$ 10
32​
Scrambled Eggs$ 5
33​
Pink Diamonds$ 5
34​
Pink Diamonds$ 5

VERY open to trades of all kinds. Available in Centerville MA 02632 or can arrange to meet near Dartmouth MA some week days.

Thanks,
Shaun

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back