1. jrmx635

FS 90g RR on FaceBook

Thank you.
  2. jrmx635

FS 90g RR on FaceBook

Yeah I'm just trying to move it quick pass on savings to one of you guys
  3. jrmx635

FS 90 gallon reef ready with extras

90 gallon with stand,sump and dc pump Extra filter socks,bag of salt,two heaters,float valve,test kits,miracle mud in refugium,still has some snails living in it Awesome bashsea sump with dosing holders and probe holders All plumbed still $350 Pickup in situate ri 02857
  4. jrmx635

Gone Apex,cor15,radions 90 gallon

Everything is gone but the tank stand and sump. $350
  5. jrmx635

Apex ,fmm and mp40 gone skimmer pending
  6. jrmx635

Radions come with spare power supply and different length rails.
  7. jrmx635

Selling off my 90 and equipment. I'll get pictures of 90 up shortly 90 gallon ,corner overflow very nice bashsea sump,and jebao dc pump. Reef octopus regal dc skimmer with fairly new varios2 pumpalso have the old pump which works perfect,but bad controller Twoheater,bunch of test kits,some...
  8. jrmx635

Gone Ecotech mp40 package

Broke down tank. Selling my mp40 quiet drive. Comes with battery backup. Comes with another brand new never opened westside. Comes with two used old style wetsides. Perfect setup to last you a long time and get you out of a jam if you lose power. Save a lot of money with this package $350...
  9. jrmx635

WTB Dos

$180 I put the upgraded fittings on it too
  10. jrmx635

WTB Dos

I have one if your still looking. I'm gonna be listing all my apex stuff this week
  11. jrmx635

Gone Sold

Sold
  12. jrmx635

Gone Sold

Great
  13. jrmx635

Gone Sold

Need to empty my reef tank.all rock fish,crabs,snails This is a great deal,don't try to low ball I'm not splitting it up so please don't ask Flame angel Malinerus wrasse Six line wrasse Orange shoulder tang 2 clowns black and white,orange and white Blue chromis Scribble rabbit fish 8 rose...
  14. jrmx635

Gone Brs CO2 scrubber,ecotech battery backup

$50 scrubber. $60 battery backup
  15. jrmx635

Gone Brs CO2 scrubber,ecotech battery backup

Brs dual CO2 scrubber with a lot of extra media,mint condition $60 Ecotech battery backup battery less than a year old $70 Located 02857
  16. jrmx635

Gone Brs CO2 and ecotech

Brs dual CO2 scrubber with a lot of extra media,mint condition $65 Ecotech battery backup battery less than a year old $75 Located 02857
  17. jrmx635

Gone Ecotech battery backup

Bump. No longer need dosing equipment.
  18. jrmx635

Gone Apex el,wxm,control board

Apex sold . Wxm and board still available
Back