4. JimmyC

WTB Sand

Sweet thank you Rodrigo. I’ll PM in Facebook
  5. JimmyC

WTB Sand

Thanks Dong, are you still in Concord?
  6. JimmyC

WTB Sand

Live or dead sand. Starting up again I have 20 lbs looking for another 20 for my 40 cube. Thank you
  7. JimmyC

Sold 30" glass sump - $25

Pmed you
  8. JimmyC

Free Turbo snails

Sorry they are taken already. Thank you for looking.
  9. JimmyC

Free Turbo snails

I have 5 large turbos if anyone wants them. I’m going to bag them and drop them off at the LPS . Let me know by 4pm today
  10. JimmyC

Reef Deal buck a gallon

Petco in Woburn is having the buck a gallon sale. 40 breeder you can't beat it!
  11. JimmyC

Restarting this contest

I still got mine. Ill conciser entering this contest..
  12. JimmyC

Charged again and no membership card

Hi , Last year I was charged double and opted to just let it go for two years but I just noticed that I was charged for this years membership. I would like to get that money back and be taken off auto please. Thanks 1. Real name- Jim Conserva 2. Username- JimmyC 3. Address- 40 Water St...
  13. JimmyC

How to catch a purple lobster

OK Lobster has to go. This thing has a endless stomach. I feed him everything but he persists on eating all my snails and small fish. :mad: I love him but for the amount of time I get to see him isn't worth it. Any suggestions on catching this guy. Without tearing apart my tank. Thanks
  14. JimmyC

how many gallons of ocean do we have collectively?

Alrighty Then!!I got a 120 with a 55 sump(with baffles about 30 gallons in it) and a 55 refuge and a 30 Qt so 235gal so new total is 30,511G
  15. JimmyC

tang question

Thank you all for the responses they helped me tremendously.
  16. JimmyC

tang question

Thank you and I'm getting the purple from another reefer with an established tank and there should be minimum stress when I transport, So I am taking a chance yes but I only have two 55 gal tanks and one is a sump. the only other tanks I have is a 30 and I'm sure If I qt him in that will cause...
  17. JimmyC

tang question

Funny man jay!
  18. JimmyC

tang question

I have a good size yellow tang in my 120 and I am getting a purple tang same size. I would like to keep them both . Question is can I take out the yellow and put him in my 55 refuge for like a week and then put both tangs in the 120 at the same time? Do you think that the yellow tang would...
  19. JimmyC

Mini LED light for daughters tank

Ha Ha Ha thanks Jay
  20. JimmyC

Mini LED light for daughters tank

Thanks Matt, I think I'm going to replace my 100 3 watt leds with 8 50 watt leds. such a smaller footprint and i can just put them in canisters like this light I just built. I will mill out some nice 3 inch aluminum cylinder stock to hold the leds for maximum cooling. hmmm now you got me...
Back