Gone $10 frag and RBTA weekend clearance

Dano1

BRS Member
I need to clear off my frag racks, mushroom rack and anemone basket so having a weekend clearance. $10 for RBTA and Yuma ricordea ranging $10-15 (included a picture of the rack and the mother with some babies).

Also have a bunch of Zoa frags for sale starting at $5 a frag depending on the size and type (I have nightmares, star gazers, blue eyed blondies, rastas, rainbow infusions, purple death) and some higher end zoas starting at $10 a frag (also going up depending on size and type (utter chaos, bowsers, AOI, blue hornets).

I can put packs together depending on your budget and prices get better the more you buy. Located in Walpole

Attachments

• IMG_5897.jpeg
    IMG_5897.jpeg
    189.4 KB · Views: 299
  • IMG_5911.jpeg
    IMG_5911.jpeg
    143.7 KB · Views: 302
  • IMG_5910.jpeg
    IMG_5910.jpeg
    169.1 KB · Views: 294
Black Friday bump. A few yumas and two rbta left. Also have some fresh Zoa frags made and healed up

It was, sorry for blessing you with my forgotten med reg with cream and extra sugar.....lol

Everyone got a dip and they're in the tank opening up right now. I cant believe it but the RTBA's nestled into both spots I put them. Let's see if either is a wanderer...

Thanks again Dan
Kurt J.

Heading to Providence Place mall tomorrow if anyone wanted to meet up. No more RBTA's, but everything else is available

Back