180 gallon finally finished cycling, looking to add a tang with other sailfin tang and foxface rabbitfish, or a school of cardinals

sailfinfox1420

BRS Member
Hello all,
Tank is cycled stable and currently only has shrimp and hermit crabs. Any insight would be appreciated as this is my first big tank I have setup. Thank you

I would suggest thinking about a fish plan. From there try to add the most aggressive fish, tangs most likely, last to allow the others to settle it
I have a master list that I've worked out over the last 2 months but it's just certain availabilities are limited and I have a little crew I want to move soon but I would like to have a new tang settled in before I move the sailfin , she is a beast

I have a master list that I've worked out over the last 2 months but it's just certain availabilities are limited and I have a little crew I want to move soon but I would like to have a new tang settled in before I move the sailfin , she is a beast
When I get home I'll copy the list I have if you wouldn't mind giving your opinion and the timing

May I ask as it seems like I'm reading this wrong. Is your tank empty or is there other fish already in there ?

- bangai cardinal pair
- clown pair (skunk, tomatoe, or cinnamon)
- tang ( yellow eye kole, or chevron)
- flame hawkfish
- 6 blue green chromis
- 2 yellow chorus wrasse
- lawnmower blenny
- flame dwarf angel
- cleaner wrasse
That's a rough draft because after doing 5 or 6 hours of looking into everyone's compatibility in the system and that is not always successful. I have
- 6 peppermint shrimp and 20 hermits in there right now, so there's no fish in there currently.

Your insight is greatly appreciated. Thank you

Back