2008 Best Boston Area LFS / Aquarium shop survey - need your participation

Maybe it's me? At first I could not get my message to go through, then I thought I got it through, but apparently it did not go through? Guess thats why I'm a certified reeftard!

I think a blanket message with embedded link to the clubs members would have been easier? That way you would have known everyone received it and they could have participated at their own will.

Sorry, there was an intial problem. A new email was sent with the correct password.

>I think a blanket message with embedded link to the clubs members would have been easier?<

No, it would not. There are a lot of members that work for shops. It's more work to later remove their data than it is to just have them not take the survey. If you STILL have not received an email with the link and correct password, you can send me a PM.

Greg, I sent you an email about this too, but in case this is faster...

The LFS list has a duplicate in it. "Fish Nook" and "The Fish Nook" are both listed.

Not to worry, I can combine the results for Fish Nook after the fact. Please go ahead and take the survey.

Taken! I am glad that I participated, I have never even heard of some of these places! If they score well I am going to have to check them out :)

Back