FS 240 gallon tank price drop $1500 for all

Gkeegan

BRS Member
Thinking about down sizing don’t really have much time to keep up with the tank at the moment 240 (8x2x2) acrylic tank with dual overflows
48 inch reef breeders light ,2 orbit loop 48 in lights ,sump skimmer and pump all plumbing , 2 wave makers .tank is currently set up and running . Looking to sell all together not looking to sell anything separately.
Live stock :
2 green chromis
1 storm clown
1six line wrasses
1 fairy wrasses
2 tuxedo urchins
1 cleaner shrimp
Goby and pistol shrimp pair
Some emerald crabs and snails
Purple stylo colony
Purple gorgonia
Plate coral
2 torches
Bunch of Hairy mushrooms
Green Toadstool
3 bta
Few other corals can’t remember off top of my head

Attachments

• 99C01024-00CF-450E-9298-C69964B7321C.jpeg
    99C01024-00CF-450E-9298-C69964B7321C.jpeg
    157.1 KB · Views: 505
  • F20B7900-C728-4E9F-8F72-5BE54108F538.jpeg
    F20B7900-C728-4E9F-8F72-5BE54108F538.jpeg
    142.6 KB · Views: 508
  • BD0A8C1A-C638-4D6B-9CBB-B03928BC025F.jpeg
    BD0A8C1A-C638-4D6B-9CBB-B03928BC025F.jpeg
    123.5 KB · Views: 501
Last edited:
Thinking about down sizing don’t really have much time to keep up with the tank at the moment 240 (8x2x2) acrylic tank with dual overflows
48 inch reef breeders light ,2 orbit loop 48 in lights ,sump skimmer and pump all plumbing , 2 wave makers .tank is currently set up and running . Looking to sell all together not looking to sell anything separately.asking 2000 obo looking to move asap
Live stock :
2 green chromis
1 storm clown
1six line wrasses
1 fairy wrasses
2 tuxedo urchins
1 cleaner shrimp
Purple stylo colony
Purple gorgonia
Plate coral
2 torches
Bunch of Hairy mushrooms
Green Toadstool
3 bta

I know you said you don’t wanna separate anything. you want 2 thousand for the whole thing.. But just in case if you do decide Two separate some stuff. i’m interested only on the storm Clown.

48 inch reef breeders light ,2 orbit loop 48 in lights ,sump skimmer and pump all plumbing , 2 wave makers .tank is currently set up and running . Looking to sell all together not looking to sell anything separately.asking 2000 obo looking to move asap
Live stock :
2 green chromis
1 storm clown
1six line wrasses
1 fairy wrasses
2 tuxedo urchins
1 cleaner shrimp
Purple stylo colony
Purple gorgonia
Plate coral
2 torches
Bunch of Hairy mushrooms
Green Toadstool
3 bta

It is an awesome deal. I wish I had the space. I would goblet it all up.

Live stock :
2 green chromis
1 storm clown
1six line wrasses
1 fairy wrasses
2 tuxedo urchins
1 cleaner shrimp
Purple stylo colony
Purple gorgonia
Plate coral
2 torches
Bunch of Hairy mushrooms
Green Toadstool
3 bta
Great deal, hope you find a buyer for the whole package. If you decide to sell individual, interested in 1 tuxedo urchin & 1 bta.

If you decide to sell individual, I'm interested in 2 green chromis,1 storm clown & 1 bta

If you decide to separate the livestock, I'm on the cape and I would love to grab some of it.

Sorry haven’t been on the site for awhile gonna make a new post I’ve decided to swap over to a smaller tanks keeping most live stock selling tank with everything needed to run $1000 now

Sorry just seeing this I do have it it’s very very big I was going to keep that one but i would probably sell it for around 100 when open it’s about 6 inches in diameter and it’s about 4-5 inches tall

Sorry just seeing this I do have it it’s very very big I was going to keep that one but i would probably sell it for around 100 when open it’s about 6 inches in diameter and it’s about 4-5 inches tall
Would love to purchase the toadstool if you’re willing to sell it. Could pick up sometime this weekend.

Back