Sold 5 inch Desjardini Sailfin tang

JollyGreen

Non-member
I have for sale a 5 inch desjardini tang. Super fat and healthy eats algae off the clip and anything else I put in the tank. He’s been with us for 4 months and came out of another persons tank who had him for a years.

Had to take him out of the display because he was giving hell to a newly introduced Achilles, I hate to let him go as we love him, but the Achilles was one of our bucket list fish.

He is now chilling in our quarantine tank until someone comes to give him a good home.

The white dots you see in the photo aren’t ick, just bubbles from the power filter, he wouldn’t cooperate for a photo.

$100 Located in Newton. For the quickest response text me @ 305-793-9213

Attachments

• 1E64C9E9-DDE7-471D-9392-53094050D5DD.jpeg
    1E64C9E9-DDE7-471D-9392-53094050D5DD.jpeg
    109.7 KB · Views: 120
I have for sale a 5 inch desjardini tang. Super fat and healthy eats algae off the clip and anything else I put in the tank. He’s been with us for 4 months and came out of another persons tank who had him for a years.

Had to take him out of the display because he was giving hell to a newly introduced Achilles, I hate to let him go as we love him, but the Achilles was one of our bucket list fish.

He is now chilling in our quarantine tank until someone comes to give him a good home.

The white dots you see in the photo aren’t ick, just bubbles from the power filter, he wouldn’t cooperate for a photo.

$100 Located in Newton. For the quickest response text me @ 305-793-9213
Wow what a beauty I just wish I had a space

Back