A few new shots... Clown Goby, SPS, etc.

STiTCH87

Saltwater OCD Victim
Going to add the rest of the images tomorrow because lights when out while I was taking pictures so I didn't get many I liked, but here's my new clown goby!

Please excuse the SPS he's perched on. It's more orange in person but it looks washed out and bleached in the picture, though it is starting to white out a bit so IDK if it's going to make it under my PCs. =\ Was free anyways though. My orange digi and my monti caps are doing great though thankfully. In fact my digi seems to be growing a few millimeters every week unless i'm losing my mind...

DSC00814.jpg

DSC00815.jpg

Keep an eye ok that guy I had one that liked to nip at the extended polyps of my acans and other stuff.

Yeah i've read some will do that so i've been keeping an eye on him but so far he's only been perching on corals and not nipping anything. Though I don't have any nippable SPS really. And Lisa i'd definitely suggest you buy one if you like them. =] They're very cheap, adorable, and they are a very amusing fish to watch and bring great colour to the tank.

More shots:

Orange Digi:
DSC00817.jpg

Another Orange Digi:
DSC00819.jpg

Green/Orange Monti Cap (Weird color combo. Doesn't show it's brightness in pics.)
DSC00820.jpg

Orange Monti Cap (A lot more orange in person. Again camera didn't bring out the color.)
DSC00822.jpg

Orange Birdsnest with Yellow Clown Goby (And again with orange and my camera whitening it.)
DSC00826.jpg

And my algae blenny refuses to let my photograph anything without including him, so:
DSC00832.jpg

Oh whoops. I got mixed up a bit. I'm not so good with SPS.
Thanks for the corrections PJ!
And also for the corals. Do they look like they're doing well? IDK what healthy SPS look like so...

The elk antler looks to me like its growing though because its a different shape now and there is growth pointing straight upward that I didn't notice when I first placed them there plus it'd be coincidental if I just happened to place both the the grow pointing upward like that. But that would mean they've grown a few millimeters since I first got them a few weeks ago. Is this possible?

Last edited:
Well the elkhorn definitely seems to be thriving as does both monti caps. The orange digi a honestly can't tell yet. Hopefully I can get a T5 setup in here for my birthday and perhaps that will perk the digi up a bit compared to PCs.

Back