A must watch........

At 56 now ive been diving since 1982, before the craze cought on. Ive had the wonderful opportunity to be on some of the most spectacular diving excursions back in the day. The oceans were full and corals abundant. In the late 90's things began to change....wth were all the fish!!!!!!. Things were drab and just plain boring and dead. Its happening folks. And for all the reefers who don't dive and are not witnessing this shift....when places get shut down and you cant get a particular fish or coral.....enough pissing and moaning and whining. There's a reason this is happening!!!!!!!!

This video affected me deeply. I pray wise people with the resources and common sense (which isn't so common these days) can somehow hold off what seems inevitable. We argue over masks and stolen ballots while the earth seems to want us to get off or at least thin our herd. With so much focus on a virus recently, I question if we as a race are essentially a virus to all all other living organisms. Turn of the lights and recycle folks, but we've dug ourselves quite a hole that I'm beginning to fear we can't fill. Surely we won't be very proud to explain what we've left to our children. In my 56 years I've seen the VCR, cell phones, microwaves, rovers on other planets, but as high as we can reach, we continue to crap in the nest.... and some even disagree it's happening. Conserve and hold close the things we still have....teach your kids not to repeat our mistakes.

Back