And I thought I was breaking down my tank ...

Archit

Non-member
and I thought I was breaking down my tank ...

63722dba3b3ae215ade6e46bcf153e8b.jpg

69c13e509fa0c4485b1b052e15d16c10.jpg

this addiction is insane!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Attachments

• 20170326_151152.jpg
    20170326_151152.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 361
thank you! still moving but had to do something to get my mind off of things ...

debating if I should get the family involved of the guy who stole money from me .. really don't want to contact his wife, kids, friends, etc etc, but considering everything, i might not have a choice. I tried doing the right thing by my morals but he's (and 99% sure his wife) just a lying piece of rotten egg and can't feel too bad for ruining his life more after what we've been gone through and still are going through, and him still trying to act like a smart a**.

Sorry about the rant ... sadly that's the debate going through my head at all times lately, and my wife approved this purchase if it helps distract me a little ... and I wasn't going to say no to my dream fish! :p

thank you! still moving but had to do something to get my mind off of things ...

debating if I should get the family involved of the guy who stole money from me .. really don't want to contact his wife, kids, friends, etc etc, but considering everything, i might not have a choice. I tried doing the right thing by my morals but he's (and 99% sure his wife) just a lying piece of rotten egg and can't feel too bad for ruining his life more after what we've been gone through and still are going through, and him still trying to act like a smart a**.

Sorry about the rant ... sadly that's the debate going through my head at all times lately, and my wife approved this purchase if it helps distract me a little ... and I wasn't going to say no to my dream fish! :p

Sorry to hear if I was you I would've already started the process with the law-enforcement to set up a case to take them to small claims at the end of the day regardless of his ffriend or not when you dealing with money it's all about business if you pay the guy and he did not meet his end of the deal shame on him take his a** to court good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear if I was you I would've already started the process with the law-enforcement to set up a case to take them to small claims at the end of the day regardless of his ffriend or not when you dealing with money it's all about business if you pay the guy and he did not meet his end of the deal shame on him take his a** to court good luck

By the way nice fish

Beautiful fish. The crosshatch pair is on my list of must have fish when I finally get to build my own "dream" tank.

By the way nice fish

thanks man! :) court cases are already open. his wife works in the legal system though so I'm sure he knows all the loop holes through her. He hasn't showed up to a single court date. Just a bunch of scumbags. If they had even slight bit of decency they'd be contacting my lawyers trying to work out payment plans instead of making b.s. excuses like "my wife kicked me out", "I'm living at the YMCA now" (but just happen to be buying corals at a lfs in Natick lmao).

So I don't feel all that bad dragging his family, friends and kids into it at this point.

Beautiful fish. The crosshatch pair is on my list of must have fish when I finally get to build my own "dream" tank.
thank you! :) they're still a little shy and a little roughed up from who knows what, but hopefully they'll be acting normal soon :)

Back