Another bored guy...(lots of pictures)

Hmmm. Singing, huh? What do they like? Manilow, Soul? You gotta tell me, 'cause I need to tune up my pipes!:D:D

Sure do ill post in morning

Cool. In this hobby a lot of stuffs can change the way corals look, water pars, lighting, flow, camera, white balance, etc. All we can trust is the person we got it from and it's lineage. It's an expensive hobby with no guarantee. LOL

Hmmm. Singing, huh? What do they like? Manilow, Soul? You gotta tell me, 'cause I need to tune up my pipes!:D:D

I'm not sure if you have my voice tho. A voice only my corals can stand. LOL

here u go peter the bgm is the one right in the middle

Attachments

• bgm.jpg
    bgm.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 506
I do have to know, though, what camera, lighting, exposure are you using? Those really are amazing pictures!

here u go peter the bgm is the one right in the middle

I had to make sure I have the real the Bubblegum chalice so I went to my friend's house to check out his colony and Yes that's the real deal. It's definitely green and pink as in reeffarmers. It doesn't color up until it get around 2"-3". His is around 7" in diameter. ::

Good find. Might be it, might not be it. Only stating what the person I got it from told me. :rolleyes:

If the person told you it came from Bec...It's not he BBM...she never had that...That was way before her time...:rolleyes:

I knew everything she had....Some stuff she never sold till she was breaking down...(for no amounts of money)

If the person told you it came from Bec...It's not he BBM...she never had that...That was way before her time...:rolleyes:

I knew everything she had....Some stuff she never sold till she was breaking down...(for no amounts of money)

You got it mister. :rolleyes:

Back