anyone ever buy from http://www.kensfish.com/

I buy most of my dry foods from Ken, and much of my general dry goods for my FW tanks (heaters, sponge filters, etc).
He's a good guy and very involved in the organized hobby (very active on the board of directors of the Tropical Fish Society of Rhode Island and the Northeast Council of Aquarium Societies) and since he's local his shipping is very fast - I usually get my orders in less than 3 days.

++ 1 on Kens super nice guy very hard to beat his prices I get all my dry goods and frozen foods from him his regular prices on salt are as cheap as some of the group buys i see here. Plus he is local so i pick up my orders so there is no shipping

++ for Kensfish

I'm a long-standing member of TFSRI and Ken has been our president twice (including now) and a great club supporter. Many of our members - including me - get food and supplies from him. His prices are great and he is very easy to do business with. We need more like him...

I have been to his place a year back. Ended up buying a lot more than what I planned for. No one can beat his price. I am glad he lives close by :)

Back