Anyone from/near Providence going to meeting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

afboundguy

Acan's are inedible candy
Staff Member
BRS Member
If there is anyone from Providence or near it that is going to the meeting? If so could you possibly do myself and another member a HUGE favor by picking up the light meter in Providence and bringing it to the meeting? You'd be the coolest person in the BRS :cool:

If there is anyone from Providence or near it that is going to the meeting? If so could you possibly do myself and another member a HUGE favor by picking up the light meter in Providence and bringing it to the meeting? You'd be the coolest person in the BRS :cool:

Where abouts in providence? I might go out that way soon, I need an ALK test.

Right in the downtown area- but I can meet you anywhere you would be no problem. I will be done using the meter tonight, so any day from tomorrow on would work fine.

Last edited:
Right in the downtown area- but I can meet you anywhere you would be no problem. I will be done using the meter tonight, so any day from tomorrow on would work fine.

I have to go somewhere to get a ALK test. I have to ask the girl when she wants to go and I will get back to you. Prob tomorrow night or Thursday sometime.

J you would be even more my hero if you could do that...

Ya i dont' mind grabbing it for you either and either bringing it or giving it to someone to bring to the meeting.

Dude this club rocks!!! Thanks to all who have offered to help out. I know I appreciate it and I'm sure Jim does as well. Could you just please let me know who grabs it and brings it to the meeting so I know who to look for at the meeting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back