WTB Anything free/cheap in Tewksbury area?

HERPER

Non-member
Long story short, my 20g of 7 years was left in the care of my mom for several months due to work. Not to place blame, but the only things that lived were my two clowns and a couple snails.

The tank has since had time to recover and stabilize. And I'm looking to start adding back into it again. I'm hoping to find some small free or cheap ($5-10 range) pieces anyone would be willing to part with in the tewksbury area. I've done well with soft type coral, but have kept others as well.

If this is the wrong place, my apologies.

In methuen I have a baseball size of gsp you can have and an rbta once I get it off the rock. Free still in holiday spirit mode
Thank you. I'll pm you. Not sure when I'm available next (thought today, but that changed) maybe Sunday?

I have a small colony you can have!

Attachments

• 20201231_154526.jpg
    20201231_154526.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 207
I have some Xenia, zoas and maybe some kenya tree, I can get you. Im in dunstable. Cant get together for a week but if you PM me we can connect in a week or so.

I can help you out with some softies have devils fingers and toadstool and Kenya tree. And proably some others if you want to take a trip down to middlboro.

Back