Bali tri color purple fading?

coldshutter

Neptonic High Priest
Bali tri color from jays has lost all purple in the tips. The coral was doing great for the first month then without any changes it lost its purple in a matter of 2 weeks. Its about 6" away from a 150 Mh. Had an old bulb that I changed after the fading and no improvment.

i dont think 1200 is going to effect color. if it were 900 then yeah but not 12oo. As it is I run at 1250 and see tons of purple in my tank. might want to try using amino acids. Ive talked and read about them and started on the Elos brand AA and I have to say I think its made a difference in PE and alittle extra color (only been 12 days but thats what my eyes tell me).

i dont think 1200 is going to effect color. if it were 900 then yeah but not 12oo. As it is I run at 1250 and see tons of purple in my tank. might want to try using amino acids. Ive talked and read about them and started on the Elos brand AA and I have to say I think its made a difference in PE and alittle extra color (only been 12 days but thats what my eyes tell me).

I'm almost at the end of my first bottle of Elos AA and in the first few weeks I saw amazing results with color and extension.

It has now pretty much leveled off and the visual improvements have diminished some.

I would think that would apply to any product.

Back