Bao's Reef Tank

I can't believe how large that fragspawn is, amazing.

it took me a moment to also realize you tied that coral down. I couldn't figure out what those straight white lines were then it dawned on me.

Great job on growing, really nice

Thanks for all the comments,
Yes, it is a glass in there. I need to hold up some corals temporary.
After 6 years, the frogspawns took about 1/3 of my tank.
When I moved the tank to the new location, I dropped the frogspawn and it broke up into multiple smaller pieces.
I have been trying to sell and trade them to make some rooms.
I have 5 more new sps in the last 3 months. Will post up some new pictures once I get my camera back.

Some new pictures of my tank:
20120803_190930.jpg

20120803_191040.jpg

20120803_191007.jpg

20120803_191254.jpg

20120803_191417.jpg

Last edited:
Reff87, Thanks for the the compliment.
I have to update the thread since I just upgraded my tank to a 120 gallons. I have so many sps frags but 4 of them just rtn since I moved everything over to the new tank last Thursday. Lets see how many of them are alive by the end of next month.

Reff87, Thanks for the the compliment.
I have to update the thread since I just upgraded my tank to a 120 gallons. I have so many sps frags but 4 of them just rtn since I moved everything over to the new tank last Thursday. Lets see how many of them are alive by the end of next month.

Hi Nick,

I am not sure if I have a close up picture of that coral, I have to look through my computer. I no longer have that coral but RichardOng has a very large colony of it. It grows differently for different tanks. In my tank, it grew downward like an umbrella but I gave it to few other people and they grow upward and pretty good looking. No idea why, maybe because of flow

Back