BiGGiePauls33 Dream Build | Assembling the System

Good luck
This should be a fun build to watch
I’ll be following along
Appreciate it, working on plumbing in UV and reactors currently.
PXL_20240417_214103310.RAW-01.COVER (1).jpg

Have a nice waterproof cover that will go over that receptacle below the first reactor.

Paul you ever consider throwing in reborn as the substrate? A lot of the WWC tanks use it.

Could do what I plan to do, put in a few bags of special grade sand, turn up the flow, let it blow around. Then put reborn in the areas it gets blown out of. Now you have sand bed areas for wrasses and rubble where the flow is too much for sand, lots of biological media and a pretty natural look.

Food for thought

Paul you ever consider throwing in reborn as the substrate? A lot of the WWC tanks use it.

Could do what I plan to do, put in a few bags of special grade sand, turn up the flow, let it blow around. Then put reborn in the areas it gets blown out of. Now you have sand bed areas for wrasses and rubble where the flow is too much for sand, lots of biological media and a pretty natural look.

Food for thought
I haven't thought about reborn as a substrate on the tank but used to use them in baskets for mushroom and anemones. Maybe down the road, gonna let the system mature a bit. All my focus is on my other hobby at the moment, fireworks and planning my 4th of July show/annual friend and family party.

Back