FS Bright Zoas Frags (reasonably priced)

jdemarco

Non-member
ZOA FRAGS AVAILABLE
FROM MOTHER COLONY W/ MULTIPLE HUNDREDS OF HDS , HAS BEEN GROWING OUT FOR OVER 5YRS.

Fragged last week and are ready to go.
Each frag covers a small piece of rubble and it has already been glued to a frag plug for your convenience. If u don't want the plug just break it off. I have the following ready to go......

A) 20hd frag for $15
B) 25hd frag for $20
C) 30hd frag for $25

Can meet any day at Petco Woburn *yes including today* so u can take them home and enjoy them as u stare at your tank during the storm lol.

*When I post inquiry of what they are called the quick knee jerk response is tpically eagle eyes( but I don't believe they are IMO) When I show them to LFS owners they also agree they are different than eagle eyes. So that's the deal.....call em whatever you want*

20210130_121121.jpg

20210130_120857.jpg

20210126_134410.jpg

20210124_105416.jpg

Thanks to all who purchased frags. Nice meeting you all. I have 1 last frag left its approx 20heads on plug for $15 and buyer no showed so still available.. BUT ALSO FOR SALE NOW is more unique piece. I have for sale a piece of 6inch tonga that is covered with these zoas. It has estimated 120polyps of the same zoas listed above. Will sell the 6inch tonga branch whole for $95 firm . Can add a lot more character /instant gratification than a small plug.

6 inch tonga with approx 120 polyps for $95 firm
PayPal to hold it. Or meet up whenever.

Bump w/ price reduction
120+zoas in this unique array covering this healthy piece of tonga branch
Price reduced to $85 firm or will just keep
For those w/out a calculator handy thats only 60-70c per lol. It took a number of years to get it to cover this branch, u get a jump start at instant mature reef look.

Back