Chad Ochocinco's Custom ATM Tanks

If its jus a couple fish only's, im not that impressed to be honest lol... dont get me wrong, those are sum nice custom peices, but fish are easy ;)

However, i agree, we need to get him a membership... i bet we could actuslly get ahold of him somehow, via twitter, facebook, or fan mail... there are ways lol

The tanks are nice but covering the entire front of the shark tank with TV's is just stupid, whats the point of the tank if you cant see into it? And couldn't he spring for a cabinet for the bottom and a hood? Looks unfinished and makes it a giant eye sore.

I'm sure with the new CBA and 'cinco's past history, adding the "Boston Reefers" to his resume might create a stir...

The tanks are nice but covering the entire front of the shark tank with TV's is just stupid, whats the point of the tank if you cant see into it? And couldn't he spring for a cabinet for the bottom and a hood? Looks unfinished and makes it a giant eye sore.

Agreed...What's the point? Turn the room around and put the T.V's on the wall. Dumb... The headboard tank is cool though. Looks much better now that it's done!

Back