Chiller conection help

eddie pr

Non-member
Well i got a 1/3 HP chiller with no temperature control so it has to be powered on and off by separated controller, it is too heavy or draw more amps than my apex can safetly handle so i been thinking to use a relay to activate the chiller using the 24 volts oulet on my apex to triger on and off the chiller , now the question is what tipe of relay i need that transfer 110v trigered by 24v dc i know amazon have them but im confuse on whish is the rogjt one for this purpose

Sunlee controls UL 3 pole 40 Amp contactor 24v coil fits 42CF35AJ equivalent Definite Purpose Contactor

Paste that into Amazon. Should last for ever with the modest load of a chiller. This design will also make an audible click when turns on.

Sunlee controls UL 3 pole 40 Amp contactor 24v coil fits 42CF35AJ equivalent Definite Purpose Contactor

Paste that into Amazon. Should last for ever with the modest load of a chiller. This design will also make an audible click when turns on.
Thank you , just have to figure out how to conect to make it work , i you tube to see how . I apreciate your help

Let me know if you have any trouble, but I think you'll see how simple it really is when its in your hands.

Back