Clownfish Question

viking

Non-member
I recently lost one of my Picasso clowns due to my overflow. I was wondering if I could get a Maroon clown but down want to cause an issue with the other Picasso who is in there now. I have an RBTA that the clowns won't host and I know the maroon is likely to host it. I have a 29 gallon with only two fish in it right now (clown and cromis).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a small (1.5") maroon clown that is a bigtime bully. She (I'm assuming its a female) doesn't like anyone, thats why her and her RBTA live alone in my frag tank. The chromis should be fine, but I'd keep an eye out for the picasso.

The Picasso swims in the upper column mostly an the RBTA has placed itself in the middle of the rock work. Will that mitigate the conflict or do you think that a Maroon is a tank bully no matter what?

if anything comes within a foot of her home she chases them away so they just don't bother anymore. She use to tolerate the yellow tang but they were put in the tank the same day. They were tank mates for 5 years until the tang died.

My Maroon has stressed out and killed several fish! They are extremely aggressive and have a hard time getting along with other maroons too.

Shoot. Guess I am going to have to get another Picasso. Hopefully the next one will host the RBTA.

Back