Gone Come and get it - gone

Nickjr

BRS Member
Free:
40 watt uv pentair, needs inside glass tube, other wise works.
Lifereef overflow, single tube in good condition.
lifereef 20 gallon refugium, needs cleaning, but in good condition.
Free just pickup, Waltham. PM me

@BostonBill678 you still searching for an overflow? Best price!
Do you have one ?
Thrill do you have one ? Last piece to my sump that I need is an overflow,but hurting for cash till next month so if it’s an expensive one I can’t afford it this month .
yes
yes how much ? I planned on getting one this month but a new med had a prior authorization so I had to pay cash . How much do you want for the overflow and where are you located? If your giving a refugium too I’ll see if I can salvage it ? Where can I meet up with you for the overflow.Itake the train or bus . What size tubing does it need if you have any spare tubing for it I’ll take that also.

Thank You for all your help
Bill

yes badly it’s my last thing to get I got everything else except overflow ,biomedia, and return tubing from pump from sumpIf it’s 50$ I’ll borrow the money off my sister hopefully and tell me where we can meet
I desperately need an overflow it’s my last piece so if you got one or know of where I can get one let me know and I’ll mbta it to you provided my sister lends me the 50$
thanks
Bill

Do you have one ?
Yes I am still looking!
Thrill do you have one ? Last piece to my sump that I need is an overflow,but hurting for cash till next month so if it’s an expensive one I can’t afford it this month .

Back