Cornbread

Yup
Screenshot_20190903-205219.png

Purchased from him on eBay earlier this year, great experience as I got the frags for a reasonable price and got a freebie when I only had ordered three frags, all were just as stunning in person as they were on the listings. Highly recommended and worth the premium. I got two leptastrea and PPE blasto merlettis and a freebie arctic blast blasto merlettis

Purchased from him on eBay earlier this year, great experience as I got the frags for a reasonable price and got a freebie when I only had ordered three frags, all were just as stunning in person as they were on the listings. Highly recommended and worth the premium. I got two leptastrea and PPE blasto merlettis and a freebie arctic blast blasto merlettis
That great to hear. I bid on a couple but dont expect to win them. All lowball bids. [emoji2369]

Check out the website....
It takes a hole lot of money to keep something like that going. When you only stalk the best every loss is felt even more. To some ppl having the best of anything is worth the extra $$$, to others not. Champion cats go for stupid money to but to a cat lover maybe that special colored ear is worth 5k. To me it's not worth $.50.

I haven’t purchased directly from the site, but I have several of their pieces. Seems like I hear the same thing about CB all the time. Nice pieces but very expensive, over saturated pictures, really small frags.
Was the quality there tho? I do like some of his stuff

I just paid several hundred dollar for the linage proof of my csb. When you talking real highend proof of purchase from the site does add value. Like any highend product fakes are more common than real.

Back