Custom Acrylic Fabrication

Not sure who's making large acrylic tanks, maybe @reefkeeper2 can point you in the right direction as he has a 400+ acrylic tank that truly is a masterpiece.

Tons on ebay
I should have been more specific for my own needs. My reply was to see if anyone knew a local company to maybe help both you and me :). My thought was that a local acrylic tank builder might build both displays and larger frag tanks. Shipping quotes for tanks 48” or longer are anywhere from $250 to $422. YamilM had a nice frag tank he sold recently made by, “a guy in CT” but I haven’t been able to locate that guy. I’ll start another thread about frag tanks. I appreciate the reply.

I should have been more specific for my own needs. My reply was to see if anyone knew a local company to maybe help both you and me :). My thought was that a local acrylic tank builder might build both displays and larger frag tanks. Shipping quotes for tanks 48” or longer are anywhere from $250 to $422. YamilM had a nice frag tank he sold recently made by, “a guy in CT” but I haven’t been able to locate that guy. I’ll start another thread about frag tanks. I appreciate the reply.
nOTED, CHIEF. bUIT sHAWN KNOWS THE GUY THAT BUILDS THE FRAG TANKS AND I'M SURE HE COULD ASSIST OR POINT YOU IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. jUST DOUBLE CHECK WITH HIM I'M SURE HE COULD ASSIST. GL CHIEF...

Advance Acrylic is the manufacturer of those frag tanks you mentioned. They are in CA, but they offer free shipping to a pickup location in your area.

I think the shipping cost is factored in the price, but they look like great deals.

Back