Diamond lights luminarc 3 reflectors

Last call - We are still short of the 20. Anyone else...Bueller....Bueller

These are set-up to take any wattage bulb but SE only I believe. You could contact the folks at pacific garden and ask about DEs.

Here is what we have so far.

Me - 3 minis
Iffers Tank slave - 2 minis
Paulpp187 - 4 (unknown type w/ glass)
SW300galma - 3 (Unknown type)
Ray - ~5 (Unkown type & qty.)
Maurod - 2 or 3 (Please specify qty. and type)

Folks - please reply to thread w/ the particulars - qty. type, accessories.

ok - looks like we have close to 20. I'd like to move forward with this. Ray has offered to help coordinate. So - logistics about ordering? paying? pickup?Ball is in your court Ray. PM me if you want some help.

I have to make sure of something before we order but if anyone would like to contact me feel free

Not yet I guess we are still waiting to get enough
this is what we have so far

jacqur - 3 minis
Iffers Tank slave - 2 minis
Paulpp187 - 4 (unknown type w/ glass)
SW300galma - 3 (Unknown type)
Ray - 3-5 minis
Maurod - 3 minis
skinpuppy - few (what type)

Joe you need any?

Looks like we are there. Lets work out ordering them and getting payment for them.

Is everyone still in on the list. If so lets work out payment and I will order them this week.

Ray

Pull the trigger

So - I suggest the best way to handle this is somebody volunteer to use PayPal account to accept all the payments and then place the order. Let's arrange to have a pickup location good for everyone.

I'm happy to use my PayPal to do the buy except I would need at least a non-refundable 50% deposit from everyone first. I'm located in Shrewsbury which may be inconcenient for some. I realize that may make some people uncomfortable so is there another way? Perhaps a vendor local to Boston could help out?

Well I will pick up this group buy through Everything Reef and everyone who orders will get a Everythingreef Gift Certificate.
I can work out meeting up with people with my livestock deliveries to avoid extra shipping costs.

Ray, thanks for taking the order to your forum.

All,

Anyone interested in this group buy though Everythingreef please take all continued questions/correspondence to the Everythingreef subforum. Anyone interested in persuing this pooled/group order with another sponsor/vendor feel free to continue discussion below....Thanks.

Back